Monday, May 18, 2015

onederland.

I used to see lots of hashtags about onederland and now I get it.

I too have joined the group of people that are trying to get into the 100s. I want to lose about 100 pounds. Well, to make it easier to attain I should say that I want to lose 10 pounds, ten times. That makes the goals seem more realistic and hopefully I will be able to achieve it in a timely, and healthy manner.

Before I add any more links to the sidebar, I wanted to just post a short list of those I have been reading this week. For inspiration. And hope. And pictures! And tips. Encouragement. You know, I just need the support group.




curvyfitgirl.com
alifetimeloser.blogspot.com
 brookenotonadiet.wordpress.com
lessjess.blogspot.com
lilylove.com
amymoyers.com
jenmckenphoto.com
freedieting.com/tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...